On the topic of intra-POC relations.
I like this Racialicious piece from last year because it’s a conversation, and I think it touches on a lot of the issues that I’ve seen floating around tumblr the last couple of days. I also particularly like how Latoya [fangirl squee] explains why the idea of “getting past the black/white binary” always rubs me the wrong way.
- bakethatlinguist likes this
- dearestinternet likes this
- amiokaytoday likes this
- aka14kgold reblogged this from ffeimo and added:
- ffeimo reblogged this from wthellokitty
- ladyfabulous likes this
- cocothinkshefancy reblogged this from anedumacationisnomore
- anedumacationisnomore reblogged this from wthellokitty and added:
- anedumacationisnomore likes this
- thewomanofkleenex said:I met Latoya at SXSWi one time, and she is also super awesome in real life.
- wthellokitty likes this
- theghostofjanbrady likes this
- aaniaa likes this